LEONARDO COMMITTEE GRADUATE AWARDS CONFERRED AT THE CAMPIDOGLIO – UNIVERSITY OF MODENA AND REGGIO EMILIANews eng 16 July 2013
On 4 July, as part of the 12th Annual Forum of the Leonardo Committee, the anticipated Graduate Awards ceremony was held in Rome. Promoted by the Leonardo Committee in collaboration with the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, these awards are reserved for graduates who are resident in the provinces affected by the earthquake in May 2012. Five young recent graduates from the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia received this important honour:
Elisa Bassoli, Debora Bonisoli, Roberto Freddi, Federico Pederzoli and Luca Zeppetella. The winners were selected by the scientific assessment committee for their outstanding papers on subjects relating to the success of Made in Italy around the world, in the fields of science, engineering and economics. The five scholarships were handed out by the Chair of the Leonardo Committee, Luisa Todini, the Minister of Economic Development, Flavio Zanonato, and the Head of the Engineering Department of the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Alessandro Capra.
The winning papers were:
– ELISA BASSOLI: Structural monitoring of Manhattan Bridge and dynamic identification in the frequency domain. – Enzo Ferrari Engineering Department
– DEBORA BONISOLI: Italian public services in support of the internationalisation of companies in China. The case of Shanghai. – Marco Biagi Economics Department
– ROBERTO FREDDI: Checks of overall resistances and plug connections in a one-storey prefabricated system subjected to seismic actions. – Enzo Ferrari Engineering Department
– FEDERICO PEDERZOLI: Analysis and fluid dynamic optimisation of the lubrification system of a high specific power reciprocating internal combustion engine. – Enzo Ferrari Engineering Department
– LUCA ZEPPETELLA: Long-term planning in the ceramic industry. SAP solution and implementation in a real case. – Science and Engineering Methods Department.
For more information
Leonardo Committee Press Office
Close to Media
Giulia Ferrario, Francesca Pollio